Friday, July 24, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm a free lance writer and the author of two books: What Kind of Cow are You? and Miracle at Dormel Farms. You can find out more about them at my website.  I'm a member of Sunnyside Baptist Church where I teach a Sunday School class and play the organ. I hope to be able to share some guest blogs by my pastor, Jesse Colbert, from time to time.  My own blog will be updated every Friday evening around 10 p.m., so check back weekly.

This past year has been a difficult one. My mom had a stroke in May 2014, and the family and I agreed that we would care for her at home. As part of the care process we found ourselves reminiscing about our lives back home in Pennsylvania. Though Mom wasn't always able to participate in the discussions, we knew she was listening.  As the title of my blog implies, I'll be sharing some of those memories with you, but I want to do more than that. The Lord taught me a lot throughout the past year, and I want to share those lessons with you as well.  So more than a blog, this will be a weekly devotional, and I hope you will share it with others. 

So welcome.  And be sure to stop back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment